NEED A Montana PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY?
LOOKING FOR A MONTANA PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER?
Our experienced team of skilled professionals provide expert care and advice on cases involving car accident injuries, motorcycle accident injuries, trucking accident claims, injuries from dangerous drugs and products, slip and fall accidents, insurance disputes, medical malpractice lawsuits and other related personal injury cases in and around Billings, Montana.
Do I have a case?
HOW TO GET STARTED...
Step 1 - Research your case:
- Read up on common personal injury questions our clients have asked in the past.
- View informative videos, such as: Do I Really Need an Attorney?, What Questions to Ask an Attorney, and Top 5 Reasons We Won't Accept Your Case.
- Browse through our personal injury resources to find contact information for various organizations/offices that might be relevant to your case.
Step 2 - Prepare to discuss your case with an attorney:
- Make a list of questions you might have.
- Gather information for your case review, such as:
- A written account of what happened in your instance.
- Photos you might have taken.
- Copies of any documents the police or insurance companies may have sent.
- Any witnesses statements and/or contact information.
- Any other information that you feel might be of interest to your attorney.
Step 3 - Contact us for a free review of your Montana personal injury case:
Mr. Neuhardt will review your documents, answer your questions and advise you on the chances of winning your case.
That's it! Follow these simple steps and you'll be well on your way to receiving the fair settlement you deserve!
Types of personal injury cases
In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!
Powered by RS Web Solutions
Neuhardt Law Firm, P.C.
2722 Third Avenue North
Billings, MT 59103